Welcome Fellow Booklovers!

Friday, July 20, 2012 10:08 PM
Hello! Welcome to my book blog! At the moment, I have the glorious number of 0 followers! This is exciting!



See! Cat with big eyes is excited!

This blog will be chock-full of book reviews and recommendations! As much bookish things as a bookworm like myself can offer.  I am a graduated English major and an avid reader. If I don't have my nose in a book, I'm eating, sleeping, or writing. Sometimes, I talk to people though. It's not that sad and pathetic.

I read a lot of fantasy, classic literature, YA, and some horror, mystery, and new fiction. Lately, I have been on a YA binge. I love me some YA fantasy and romance. Not to mention the sudden craze for dystopia series. So let's begin!

Happy reading,

Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment

Courtney Reads A Lot loves comments a lot! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2014 Courtney Reads A Lot
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs