Take Control of Your TBR-Pile Read-A-Thon

Saturday, March 2, 2013 8:30 PM

This is late notice, but I just decided to participate in the Take Control of Your TBR-Pile Read-A-Thon. This is my first read-a-thon ever, and I'm nervous. I'll admit that I'm terrified I won't even make a dent in my TBR pile, and that I will basically fail my first read-a-thon. But I'm just going to try to have fun with this and not stress about it.

My TBR pile has reached a monstrous size, and I'm honestly afraid it's going to gobble me up. So this read-a-thon came at an opportune time. It's gotten to the point where I am overwhelmed by the sheer number of unread books I have.

The Take Control of Your TBR-Pile Read-A-Thon is being hosted by Kimba @ Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. The read-a-thon started March 1st and will end March 31st at midnight. All books must be published before March 2013. So you can finally take the time to read your own books and no ARCS.

I'm planning to read:
1. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (reading now)
2. White Cat by Holly Black
3. Red Glove by Holly Black
4. Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
5. Sanctum by Sarah Fine
6. Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
7. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
8. Hate List by Jennifer Brown
9. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
10. The Swan Kingdom by ZoĆ« Marriott

Will I get through all of these? It's possible. But things come up. Still, I have my hopes. But then again I do work, and have less free time than I wish. When I didn't work, this list would have been so much easier to get through.

Does anybody have personal favorites in this list? Or any suggestions of what to read when?




2 comments:

  1. You have some great books on your list. I really liked The Swan Kingdom. Such a sweet book! The name of the star was also good. Sweetly is fantastic. Good luck and most of all, happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to you too! I hope I can finish all these. :D

      Delete

Courtney Reads A Lot loves comments a lot! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2014 Courtney Reads A Lot
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs