Bout of Books 7.0 Goals

Sunday, May 12, 2013 9:00 AM

First off, happy Mother's Day to all moms! I'm not a mother but I'll be going out to breakfast with my mom and mom-mom to celebrate. 

So, Bout of Books 7.0 is almost here and I'm REALLY excited to participate for the first time ever! If you'd like to join in the fun, it's not too late to sign up for Bout of Books.

I'm setting myself some realistic goals. Some nights of the week, I come home from work exhausted and don't get as much reading done as I'd like. So I picked a few light, short reads that should be easy to knock off my TBR list. 

My Goals:

-Read at least 4 unread books 
-Visit no less than 15 blogs 
-Do 2 or more mini challenges 
-Participate in at least 1 twitter chat 
-Make some new blogger friends! 

Books to Read:





-A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
-Bound by Donna Jo Napoli
-Looking for Alaska by John Green
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

If you want all the details, here's my original Bout of Books post. Let the reading begin...and may the odds be ever in your favor! Or something like that.






4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I might want to do this too! :) And great choices for books to read. Perks is one of my favorite books ever, and John Green is an excellent writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sasha! :D You should definitely join in!

      Delete
  2. Great goals! I hope I can participate in some of the mini challenges--it will depend on how my week goes. I came over via the Bout of Books page and have followed. :) Happy Reading!

    My Day 1 Update Post--to be updated more hopefully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I'm hoping I have enough time to do some but my weeks can be hectic at times. And then I come home and collapse. :( thanks Stephanie!

      Delete

Courtney Reads A Lot loves comments a lot! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2014 Courtney Reads A Lot
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs