Waiting on Wednesday (31) - Allegiant by Veronica Roth

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:00 AM
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted over at Breaking the Spine. Waiting on Wednesday is where book bloggers spotlight upcoming releases that they are looking forward to.


Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Hits Shelves on October 22, 2013
Add to Goodreads
Synopsis
One choice will define you.

What if your whole world was a lie?
What if a single revelation—like a single choice—changed everything?
What if love and loyalty made you do things you never expected?

The explosive conclusion to Veronica Roth’s #1 New York Times bestselling Divergent trilogy reveals the secrets of the dystopian world that has captivated millions of readers in Divergent and Insurgent. (Goodreads)
Why I'm Waiting
I can't handle waiting any longer! I need this right now! No excuses! I need to know what happens to Tris and Tobias and everyone. The ending to Insurgent was so unfair and left me hanging!

And that cover is gorgeous! I love how fiery it is and how well the flames contrast with the water! I'm really hoping this is a stunning conclusion to a favorite series! You can tell this by the amount of exclamation points I've used in this post!

What is everyone else anxiously waiting for this week?




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, there's not enough orange covers out there.

      Delete
  2. Bound to be a popular pick in the coming months!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! So excited!

      Delete
  3. YES! I need this SO BADLY. And I need it to be GOOD. CP2 has made me really wary of all trilogy conclusions, so I'm hoping this is satisfying. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHHHH CP2!!!! That was such a disappointment! If this one is also a letdown, I don't know what I'm going to do. Just like you, I am so cautious when it comes reading trilogy conclusions. Hopefully, this one is amazing!

      Delete

Courtney Reads A Lot loves comments a lot! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2014 Courtney Reads A Lot
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs