Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish and this week's Top Ten is:
Top 10 Characters You Would Switch Places With For 24 Hours
1. Tessa Grey (The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare) - obviously, because of Will. Any way to get closer to Will. And to have the power to change my appearance so I look like others? Frightening but wonderful. I would have fun with that. So many pranks.
2. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling) - She's my favorite character. She reads books all the time, she saves Ron's and Harry's butts constantly, and she is so brave. She's an only child like me. And who wouldn't want a wand and to go to Hogwarts for a day?
3. Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling) - I absolutely adore Luna. She's so strange and amazing! Just as brave as Hermione and a loyal friend.
4. Alina Starkov (Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo) - I would love to try out Alina's power and meet her male admirers - Mal and the Darkling. And to see Ravka! I loved that dark, beautiful world!
5. Clary Fray (The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare) - I would love to be a Shadowhunter! To use a stele and kick demon butt! But I would also love to meet Jace.
6. Juliette Ferrars (Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi) - I know Juliette's touch has the power to kill, but I love her boyfriend Adam. It's so sad that I'm choosing main characters because of their romantic interest.
7. Any of the female characters from Tamora Pierce's world of Tortall. I would especially love to switch places with Alianne of Pirate Swoop. I love Aly. She was smart, clever, and so brave!
8. Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins) - The main reason: archery. Of all weapons, I would love to be an archer and just rock at it. Plus, I wouldn't mind having an adventure like Katniss. Though Panem is a grim world.
9. Beatrice "Tris" Prior (Divergent by Veronica Roth) - I would love to be Dauntless. But also to have an affinity for two other factions would be awesome. Just to see this world and well, Four. I'd love to meet Four.
10. Jane Eyre (Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte) - My favorite book. Because I love all of the characters, Mr. Rochester especially, and the dark beauty of the landscape. I would love to explore Thornfield Hall.