Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week, book bloggers post a top ten list following a bookish prompt. This week's Top Ten Tuesday is:
Top Ten Romances You Think Would Last Outside the Book
1. Ron and Hermione (Harry Potter) - These two were just meant to be from the beginning. They are adorable together, and I can't imagine one without the other.
2. Raffe and Penryn (Angelfall) - I think their banter and sarcasm with each other keeps the relationship going. They just fit together so well.
3. Jace and Clary (The Mortal Instruments) - simply because they can't bear to be apart from each other. It's like they're two magnets pulled to each other.
4. Howl and Sophie (Howl's Moving Castle) - These two are absolutely adorable together. Nothing's going to tear them apart.
5. Jane and Mr. Rochester (Jane Eyre) - He kind of needs her now he's blind. Or he'll be stumbling around, calling Jane! Of course they'll stick together! Jane heard his voice calling to her from miles away. That's the kind of relationship that lasts.
6. Katsa and Po (Graceling) - These two always gravitate towards each other when they're in the same place. I can't imagine these two lovesick puppies not wanting each other's company.
7. Finnikin and Evanjalin (Finnikin of the Rock) -awwwww, these two are so gagworthy together. They will not split ever.
8. Fennel and Peree (The Scourge) - the romance in this book was outstanding, and Peree and Fenn will stick together. Peree's too love stricken to ever let Fenn go.
9. Sam and Rose (The Lord of the Rings) - these two have like a million children. They're going to last in their little hobbit hole.
10. Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice) - the classic romance of all time. Almost everyone thinks of these two when a book romance is mentioned.
What's your top ten? I would have put Daisy and Gatsby but that would have been hysterically wrong.